Swiggy is India’s leading online food ordering and delivery platform. It was founded in 2014 by BITS Pilani graduates Sriharsha Majety, Nandan Reddy, and Rahul Jaimini. Swiggy operates on a unique business model of aggregating restaurant meals onto its platform and delivering it to the customers’ doorsteps.
Swiggy launched its 24M series in October 2020 to make it easier for customers to order food with just one click. This innovative service was rolled out in 11 cities across India, including Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, and Ahmedabad.
The 24M series service enables customers to access a wide variety of food options without having to search through the entire restaurant menu. Customers can easily choose a meal from a selection of 24 pre-decided meals.
Each of the 24 meals is categorized on different days of the week, for example, Sunday brunch, Monday night pizza, Tuesday munchies, Wednesday dinner, Thursday night curry, Friday night sweets, Saturday quick bites, and Sunday night cravings.
The meals can also be customized according to the customer’s preference. Customers can add or remove items from the pre-decided 24 meals, select any additional side dishes, and even choose their preferred quantity.
The 24M series also offers customers with exclusive discounts on the meals. Customers can get up to 25% off on their orders. In addition, the customers are also given free delivery on orders above Rs. 300.
Apart from the convenience of ordering, the 24M series also helps customers track their orders. Customers can track the status of their orders, including the time it was placed and the estimated delivery time. This allows customers to keep track of their food orders and enjoy timely delivery.
In order to use the 24M series, customers will first need to download the Swiggy mobile app. Customers can then select the 24M series option, choose a meal, and place their order. The meals are freshly prepared and quickly delivered to the customers’ doorsteps.
The 24M series by Swiggy is a great way for customers to order food with convenience and speed. It eliminates the hassle of searching through the entire restaurant menu and gives customers the freedom to customize their meals. The exclusive discounts and free delivery on orders above Rs. 300 make it an even more attractive option for customers.
With its unique concept and innovative features, the 24M series by Swiggy is sure to revolutionize the way people order food in India.
7 Points India Based Urbanpiper 24m Series Swiggy
1) India-based UrbanPiper 24M Series Swiggy allows customers to order food and beverages from their favorite restaurants at the touch of a button.
2) The 24M Series Swiggy app is integrated with some of India’s leading restaurant chains, such as Domino’s, McDonald’s, Pizza Hut, KFC, Cafe Coffee Day, and many more.
3) Users can customize their orders with a range of options and add-ons to make them unique.
4) The app provides real-time order tracking functionality, allowing users to monitor their orders from the restaurant to their doorstep.
5) The 24M Series Swiggy app is optimized for all types of mobile devices, including iPhones, iPads, and Android devices.
6) It also features a secure payment gateway and offers multiple payment options, such as net banking, credit/debit cards, cash on delivery, and UPI.
7) The app also provides customer support and feedback mechanisms to ensure smooth operation.