Human Resource Managers are in demand in Canada and have been included in the targeted National occupation list (NOC). The NOC Code for HR Managers is 0112, and they can be an important resource in almost every industry and every sector. As per the latest reports, there has been a 25% increase in the HR professionals demand in both federal and provincial lists of occupations. There is a huge demand for HR professionals in Quebec, British Columbia, New Brunswick, and Manitoba.
The Human resource managers who are looking to migrate to Canada with PR visa can do so with the help of the express entry program or provincial nominee program. If you have the right skills, experience, and qualifications, then no one can stop you from making a life in Canada.
There are different roles that are included in the NOC code 0112. Some of them are listed below-
- Benefits Manager
- Chief Safety officer- occupational health and safety
- classification and Compensation chief compensation manager
- Disability management program manager
- Employee benefits manager
- Employee-Employer relations manager
- Employment equity chief
- Employment Equity director – Human resources
- Employment manger
- Health and Safety Co-coordinator
- Human resources administrator
- Human resources development and planning Director
- Human resources development director
- Human resources planning manager
- Pay and benefits director
- Personnel Manager
- Personal Service manager
- Recruiting director
- Recruiting manager
- Staff relations chief
- Training and development manager
- Training Chief
- Wage and salary administration manager
These are just few roles under the title there are many more which carry the same profile.
What are the main duties of a Human Resource Manager?
- Human resource managers need to Plan, Organize, and direct control of the operations of every department
- Conjunction and Coordination between departments
- Co-ordinate the internal and external Training in recruitment activities
- Develop and Implement labor relations policies and procedures
- Administer employee development
- Oversee a different range of occupations
- Organize every employee information
- Direct the management program of the company
- Handle Disputes
What are the eligibility requirements for being a Human Resource Manager?
- Experience as a Human resource specialist and personnel officer
- Some organizations might ask for Certified Human resources Professional (CHRP) designation.
- A bachelor degree in the field that is similar to the Huma resource and caters to the needs of personnel development programs
- Minimum language score requirements should be met.
Being an HR Manager can be a profitable and growth-oriented profession. If someone is competent, then they can rise to the senior manager position as well.
How much does a Human Resource Manager make in Canada?
An experienced Human resource manager can make up more than CAD 140,000 per year, and these are the average salary figures. For those who are less experienced, the amount ranged between CAD 75000 to CAD 85000 per year. Overall it is a good paying position with huge advantages; thus, if you are an HR manager and you have decided to move to Canada, you have taken one of the smartest decisions for your career, and there could not have been a better time to migrate than this one.