Childhood is the most crucial time for the mental and physical development of a person. Good things learned in childhood become the building blocks of your personality in adulthood. However, the working parents cannot spare enough time to support kids all day because of their busy schedules. If you are also facing the same issue and looking for a daycare centre, it is advisable to be 100% sure about their reliability. Sending your child to somewhere unknown is a risk full decision. Nowadays, we are hearing the news of child abuse at daycare facilities. Therefore, check the certification and license of a service provider in advance. Along with that, we are enlisting some mandatory facilities to expect from a daycare centre. Please take a look.
Daycare nursery features to expect for your kid
- Pickup and drop accountability
Once you pay for the services of a daycare nursery in Preston, it should be their responsibility to keep your kids safe from pickup to drop. The vehicle of a nursery should be available for transportation. Read the terms and conditions carefully regarding their responsibility limits before signing a contract.
- Child-friendly accommodation
The buildings of daycare facilities are specially designed for the convenience of children. Visit the location personally to check whether it is child-friendly or not. All safety measures should be taken in the infrastructure.
- List of safety and security features
Are you able to assess their CCTV surveillance any time? Some daycare centres provide the facility of live CCTV footage watching for the parents. You can watch your kid playing while sitting in the office or at home.
- Qualified staff
Is your kid thriving in safe hands or not? It depends on the staff hired by a day nursery in the UK. Get information regarding the qualification of staff. They must have adequate experience of handling kids and meeting their needs proficiently.
- Overall development programs
What is their plan for the overall development of your kids? Do they have customized plans for the different age groups? Along with nutrition care, the experts of daycare are also responsible for developing them mentally and physically.
Why only daycare facilities?
We recommend the option of a daycare facility over hiring a nanny. We are mentioning the advantages of daycare below:-
- The daycare facilities are much more affordable than hiring a nanny.
- These service providers are certified by concerned authorities. In order to get the licence, they have to meet all the quality standards.
- This is the best place for developing the mental capabilities of a child. Special programs are organised to reveal the unique hidden talent of every individual child.
- Children also get opportunities to enhance their social skills. Games and competitions are organised to help in overcoming their anxiety and low self-confidence.
Moreover, the facilities of child care in Preston are also beneficial for parents. They get enough personal space and work peacefully after sending their kids to safe hands.