Corvallis, Oregon is a great place to live. There are many things to do in the area and the people are friendly. When visiting Corvallis, there are plenty of things to do to pass the time.
Here are 25 of the Best Things To Do in Corvallis, Oregon:
- Take a walk or bike ride through the beautiful Osborn Aquatic Center.
- Visit the unique Corvallis Farmers Market.
- Get a taste of local history at the Benton County Museum.
- Enjoy the great outdoors at Central Park.
- Spend an afternoon at the Willamette Riverfront.
- Visit the Oregon State University campus.
- Take a scenic drive down the coast.
- Sample the local wines at one of the many wineries in the area.
- Go golfing at one of the many courses in Corvallis.
- Check out the shops and restaurants downtown.
- Take a stroll through the beautiful Rose Garden.
- Visit the LaSells Stewart Center for cultural events.
- Play a round of disc golf at one of the city parks.
- Go fishing or hiking in the nearby Cascade Mountains.
- Visit the interesting National Historic Oregon Trail Interpretive Center.
- Take a scenic drive through the Willamette Valley.
- Get a bird’s eye view of the city from the top of Marys Peak.
- Stop by the Chintimini Wildlife Center to learn about local wildlife.
- Visit the Cover Story Bookstore & Café for some great reading material.
- Head to the Beaver Dam for some great photo opportunities.
- Get your adrenaline fix with a zipline tour of the Tree to Tree Adventure Park.
- Taste some unique ice cream flavors at the Creamery.
- Go stargazing at one of the many city parks.
- Attend a sporting event at the Gill Coliseum.
- Explore the many art galleries and shops in the historic downtown area.
Apart from doing all the cool things there, you can also visit some of the places that can provide you with the experience of a lifetime.
Here are 19 of the best places in Corvallis, Oregon:
- Downtown Corvallis- This is the perfect place to go shopping, out to eat, or just to walk around. There are many businesses and restaurants located here.
- The Oregon State University Campus- The campus is beautiful and there are always things going on.
- The Horseshoe- This is a great place to walk, run, or ride your bike. It is also a popular place to have a picnic.
- The Majestic Theatre- This is a great place to see a play or a movie.
- Demaray Hall – This is a beautiful building on the Oregon State University campus. It is worth taking a tour.
- The Valley Library – This is the largest library in the state of Oregon. It is a great place to study or to find a book.
- The LaSells Stewart Center – This is another beautiful building on the Oregon State University campus. It is a great place to hold an event or to see a lecture.
- The Benton County Fairgrounds- This is the perfect place to go to see a concert or a fair.
- Hewlett-Packard Park – This is a great place to walk your dog or play a game of frisbee.
- The Willamette River – This is a great place to canoe or fish.
- The Albany Carousel – This is a great place to take your kids. They will love riding the carousel.
- The Albany Regional Museum – This is a great place to learn about the history of the area.
- The Ankeny National Wildlife Refuge – This is a great place to see wildlife.
- The Marys Peak – This is the highest point in the state of Oregon. It is a great place to hike.
- The Peavy Arboretum – This is a great place to take a nature walk.
- The Corvallis Farmer’s Market – This is the perfect place to buy fresh fruits and vegetables.
- The Corvallis-Benton County Public Library- This is a great place to find a book or to use the computers.
- The Beaver Dam – This is a great place to take a nature walk.
- The Corvallis Art Center – This is a great place to see art.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your bed packed and be on a flight to this amazing place for stunning views and experience.