Jaipur is really a very nice city located in Rajasthan and you feel safe and sound with best taxi services. Jaipur sightseeing can really be very amazing, unforgettable and comfortable with such easily available and reliable transportation mode. Whether you are planning this city with friends or family, you always need a best and trusted taxi service provider to make your Jaipur trip hassle free.
Let’s talk about some attractive places and things to do in Jaipur:
This city is beyond beautiful as this is loaded with beautiful places. You can find all sorts of attractions here. Whether you are a nature lover or thrill seeker, you can find suitable things to do here.
Here we have mentioned things and attractions you can enjoy while you are in Jaipur:
The first and foremost attraction of the journey is Jaipur itself. The Royal and beautiful city is also known as the Pink City. The city is famous all around the world for its iconic buildings and structures. It is the dream place to visit for foreign travelers also. People from all around the world come to witness the rich culture and legacy of the Rajput and other royalties. The city has some great forts and palaces which one cannot miss while being in Jaipur.
Some of The famous places you can visit in Jaipur are:
- City palace: The place stands as the heart of old city from about three hundred years now. Made by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, this is a must visit place. Once you are in Jaipur, you find yourself on the land of amazing attractions. The huge complex of the City Palace covers one seventh part of the walled city. The Palace has multiple courtyards, gardens and building including the famous Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal. The Chandra Mahal is now converted into museum that showcases the exclusive handcraft items and other things that reflects royal culture and history of Jaipur. The architecture of the City Palace is jaw dropping and it gives you the amazing view of pink city from here.
- Amber Fort: The place is around 11 KM away from the main pink city. It is built by pink and yellow sandstone and this is a vast and beautiful complex. The fort that cradled on the top of Aravali Hill is one of the most stunning forts in India. This fort is the top most travelling attraction in Jaipur. The Amer fort is surrounded by Maotha Lake. The place has been the prime residence of many Rajput royalties.
- Albert hall museum: Located in Ram Niwas Bagh in Jaipur, it is the oldest museum of Rajasthan. In beginning, it was built as a concert hall and now it is called as Albert hall as it reflects the architecture of Victoria and Albert hall museum in London. One can experience to see the artifacts collected from various part of the world and are kept in 16 different art galleries of the museum.
- Jaipuri Market: One can enjoy the shopping also in the colorful market of Jaipur. You can get many thing related to art and craft of Rajasthan. The market inside the walled city has it all for you. It could give you an amazing experience. There are so many other places that you cannot miss while you are in Jaipur.
- Temples and Forts: There are so many famous temples and forts that are famous for so many good reasons. You can visit Govind Dev Ji, Moti Doongri Temple, Birla Mandir and more. Apart from it, you can also visit Amber fort, Jaigarh Fort and many such architectural wonders in this city.
Some more common attractions in Jaipur include:
- Hawa Mahal
- Jal Mahal
- Kanak Ghati
- Kanak Vrandavan
- Jawahar Circle
- Central Park
- Govind Dev Ji Temple
- Ganesh Ji Temple
- Jantar Mantar
You can book Jaipur tour packages to enjoy the city to the fullest. Hiring a cab or taxi with driver will be more beneficial as you can have someone acquainted with the city to explain you more about the places here. You can enjoy your trip with your friends or family without any hassle.
Travelling is really fun and you should always choose the best and safe place to visit if you are planning a family trip. Jaipur is the safe city and you can find many affordable accommodations and hotels to stay here.
It is easy to find out the reliable taxi service provider, so things can be quite easier for you. Most of the travelers choose winter and rainy season to enjoy the beauty of this city and yes, this is the best time to visit Jaipur. You can really have a great time here in this city.