A year blesses a human being with many events and occasions where gifts have to be given. Birthdays, anniversaries, and festivals; there are a lot of days. Because of the repetitive nature of the events, it becomes tough to come up with a gift idea every year. To fulfil the gift-giving rituals, we end up giving the same gifts to our near and dear ones.
We know we are almost running in the last months of the year 2020. But, there are still many celebratory moments to come where you would need gifts, like Diwali, Christmas, New Year, baby shower, wedding, and not to forget the year-around birthdays and anniversaries. So, we have compiled a list of trending and best Diwali gifts, birthday gifts, anniversary gifts, Christmas gifts, and gifts for all your moments for the year 2020.
- Personalised Gifts: Starting with the trendiest gift of the year, the personalised gifts. Personalised gifts have taken the gift industry by storm all because of the technological advancements. The trend started with coffee mugs and funny t-shirts, and now anything and everything you could think of can be personalized either with a name, picture, or quote. There is no dearth of options. Get as versatile as you can with personalized gifts.
- Handmade Gifts: Recently, it has been observed that people are falling in love with handmade gifts because of the sentimental value attached to it. Don’t worry if you are not born with creative fingers, many gifting portals and individuals are selling handmade gifts online that you can avail. These gifts can also be personalised with photographs and messages.
- Plant Gifts: The increase in awareness of having green plants around has resulted in the exchange of plants as gifts. Not only beneficial for health or avowed for beauty purposes, Plants are also symbolic of Feng Shui elements like prosperity, good fortune, wealth, etc. As per the needs and requirements of the recipient you can give plants like air-purifying, ornamental, medicinal, Feng Shui, etc. You can also experiment with the vases as many different choices are now available such as concrete, resin, glass, ceramic, designer, trays, hanging baskets.
If you do not have the time to go out to a nursery and pick a plant physically, you do not have to worry. There are plenty of credible online flower delivery platforms that now stock small plants in beautiful vases and pots that make great gifting options. All you need to do is go to the platform, pick out the plant that you feel will be appreciated the most, pay online and enter the address details of the recipient. Everyone loves getting surprises and this would be right up there with the best ones.
- Beauty and Grooming Gifts: During the lockdown period, higher sales of beauty and grooming products were recorded because people have more time to look after themselves. After that, beauty and grooming products became one of the perfect gifts to give. As per the skin and hair requirements of the recipient., you can give beauty and grooming products to the male and female. Beauty and grooming hampers are easily available online and in the market.
- Gadgets: The techno world is what we live in, therefore technology gifts would be appreciated by all because of their utility purpose. From the latest smartphones to smart watches to headphones to Instax mini camera; you can give anything. There is something for everyone in the category of the gadgets and technology world.
- Eatables: There isn’t a man and woman on this planet who doesn’t love to eat. Some like the healthy stuff, some sweet, and some the tongue-in-cheek food. As per the choice of the recipient, gift them edibles or a whole basket of eatables loaded with stuff. Gourmet baskets, cakes, confections, baked goods, and so much more.
- Accessories: Not only women, but men too love to wear accessories. Funky accessories are quite in trend like hair pins, earrings, bracelets, anklets, chains, and whatnot. You just need to know what will appeal more to the recipient and you are good to go.
Level-Up your gifting with these trending gifts for the year 2020. You still have time to make your mark!