Fort Myers Beach is a town located on Estero Island in Lee County, Florida, United States. The town is situated on the Gulf of Mexico and is known for its white sand beaches and clear green waters. It is a popular tourist destination and is home to many resorts, hotels, and restaurants. There are many things to do in Fort Myers Beach, FL, including swimming, sunbathing, fishing, kayaking, and exploring the many shops and restaurants.
Here are 20 of the most amazing things to do in Fort Myers Beach, FL:
- Go swimming in the Gulf of Mexico – The Gulf of Mexico is known for its clear blue waters and white sand beaches. Fort Myers Beach is home to many of these beaches, so it’s the perfect place to go for a swim.
- Sunbathe on the beach – Fort Myers Beach is the perfect place to relax and soak up some vitamin D. There are many beaches to choose from, so you’re sure to find the perfect spot to sunbathe.
- Go fishing – Fort Myers Beach is a great place to go fishing. You can fish from the shore or go on a charter boat. There are many different types of fish to be caught, so you’re sure to have a great time.
- Go kayaking – If you’re looking for a little adventure, go kayaking. There are many places to rent kayaks and there are also guided tours available.
- Visit the shops – There are many shops in Fort Myers Beach, so you’re sure to find something to take home with you. From souvenirs to beachwear, you’ll find everything you need.
- Visit the restaurants – Fort Myers Beach is home to many great restaurants. Whether you’re looking for a casual meal or a fine dining experience, you’ll find what you’re looking for.
- Go on a dolphin tour – One of the most popular things to do in Fort Myers Beach is going on a dolphin tour. You’ll get to see these amazing creatures up close and personal.
- Visit the lighthouse – The lighthouse is one of the most popular attractions in Fort Myers Beach. You can take a tour of the lighthouse or just enjoy the view from the top.
- Go on a sunset cruise – Fort Myers Beach is the perfect place to watch the sunset. There are many different cruises to choose from, so you’re sure to find the perfect one for you.
- Play mini golf – Fort Myers Beach is home to many different mini golf courses. This is a great activity for the whole family.
- Go to the movies – Fort Myers Beach is home to a movie theater, so you can enjoy the latest releases.
- Go bowling – Fort Myers Beach is home to a bowling alley, so you can enjoy a game or two.
- Visit the zoo – The zoo is one of the most popular attractions in Fort Myers Beach. You’ll get to see many different types of animals and learn about them.
- Take a walk on the boardwalk – The boardwalk is a great place to take a stroll and enjoy the views.
- Go to the beach – Fort Myers Beach is home to many different beaches, so you’re sure to find the perfect one for you.
- Go parasailing – If you’re looking for a little adventure, go parasailing. You’ll get to see the views from above and it’s a great way to get a thrill.
- Go jet skiing – Another great way to get a thrill is to go jet skiing. You can rent jet skis and enjoy the waves.
- Go on a safari – Fort Myers Beach is home to a safari park, so you can get up close and personal with some of the animals.
- Take a scenic drive – Fort Myers Beach is home to many different scenic drives. You can take in the sights and enjoy the scenery.
- Visit the museums – Fort Myers Beach is home to many different museums. You can learn about the history of the area and see some amazing exhibits.
To Wrap Up:
There’s something for everyone in Fort Myers Beach, FL. Situated on Florida’s Gulf Coast, this charming beach town offers up a laid-back atmosphere and plenty of activities to keep you busy. Whether you’re looking to relax on the beach, explore nature, or get in some retail therapy, you’ll find it all here.
When it comes to the beach, Fort Myers Beach is worth a visit. The white sand and clear blue waters are simply gorgeous, and there’s plenty of room to spread out and find your perfect spot. There are also several beach amenities available, including chair and umbrella rentals, jet ski and paddleboard rentals, and more.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing beach vacation or a fun-filled adventure, you’ll find it all in Fort Myers Beach, FL.